Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WOW.......


It has been a couple of days since I last posted a comment because things at work have been crazy. Unfortunately, we had to relieve a teacher of her duties and I am now back in the classroom in the mornings. I was really nervous at first and now I now I like to say, "I still have it!"

As for the family, baby "D" has officially learned to crawl on her hands and knees. It is so fun to watch her. Now of course, she gets around a little quicker than before. We are also excited for the first Halloween. She is going to be a duck. In the above picture you can see that she is wearing some Halloween clothes from her Grandma D. The boys are also coming this weekend so I am sure Halloween will be filled with all kinds of excitement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment