Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Influenza shots

I just took my daughter for her "booster" influenza shot. The clinic I normally go to is out of shots but I found one that had a couple of baby doses left. WHEW! At least she is vaccinated for the flu that is supposed to arrive in December-January. I am starting to wonder if the H1N1 vaccines are ever going to arrive. There are more and more kids sick at school. It seems like the H1N1 flu will have spread before the vaccine ever has the chance of being administered.

You know my daughter is so tough, that she didn't even cry. She gets to spend two days a week with her dad instead of going to daycare, so he was off to eat lunch with her and hang out. It is so awesome that "D" can be with her dad instead of daycare. Don't get me wrong, we love our daycare provider and "D" loves her too. It is just really nice to be able to have a parent with her for part of the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment