Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween




Well it is the baby "D"'s first Halloween and I must say she looked awfully cute. I will upload a picture on Monday. Although the whole costume didn't last long, she was cute none the less. She really liked it when people came to the door. She would just smile from ear to ear.
Only the oldest boy came this weekend and as we speak he is down stairs with his girlfriend, who I have to take home in 15 minutes. It really is different having a baby and a 15 year old in the house at the same time!!!! I worry about the baby and then I REALLY worry about him. But I know that is is respectful and responsible and that is all that matters. I think that his dad and I have built an open relationship with him and hopefully that will help carry us through these awkward teenage years. I just can't imagine going through this with a girl. As my mom has said several times, she can hardly wait until the baby is a teenager because what comes around goes around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment