Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas







Christmas was fantastic at our house. Christmas Eve and Day it was just the three of us and then on the 26th grandma D and the boys came and then on New Years, grandma and pa M arrived. The little princess was so excited to finally be able to rip paper without hearing the famous word "NO". I think her favorite present was the pink rocking horse. Grandpa named him "Pinkie". She also got a pink cowgirl hat and boots. She's not sure about the hat but she sure looks cute! Anyway, she would hug the horse and crawl over to it, stand up and pat it and giggle. I never knew that Christmas would be so wonderful until I had my little girl. I mean as a child I thought that Christmas was the best but as an adult it tends to lose a little of its excitment.....that is until you have a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment