Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Weather

The weather outside is gorgeous and I can't wait to get off work and go enjoy it with the baby! She loves to be outside. Our dog also loves to go for walks so tonight will be perfect! Last night baby "D" took her car "thing" that stands up and pushed it forward. Of course since it was moving forward so was she otherwise she was going to go face forward on to the floor. It was amazing to watch her walking or rather trying to walk with this device. I then stood behind and gently pushed the car forward a little at a time so that she could keep up. We walked back and forth around the living room several times. So then I tried to have her stand on her own without holding on to anything and she stood for about 2 seconds becoming so unstable that she fell over. I think that she might be walking before she is 1. Then LOOK OUT!!!
I am still amazed by her everyday and no matter if I have a bad day at work or things just aren't going in my direction, I can look at her and everything is better. She is a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment